It’s time to play some new slots and Lady Luck Casino Marquette is the place to find them. Recently, Lady Luck has added more than a dozen new slot machines so that patrons can keep enjoying lucky streaks at the casino. The new games come from four of the most popular slot machine companies in the nation, including WMS
, Multimedia Games
, Incredible Technologies
. If you’re new to slots, you may find it’s worth getting to know a bit about the machines before you hit the floors.
• The new additions from WMS all use the company’s signature “Blades” technology, combined with a range of crowd-pleasing new themes. “Bull Elephant,” one of the new machines at Lady Luck, features this Blades platform. During play, you see 3, 4 or 5 “Bull Elephant” symbols appear, from left to right. If you’re lucky, those bull elephants will aware you with 10, 25 or 100 free spins. During the bonus rounds, a special Wild Stack appears. If the max number of lines is played, you’ll be sure to get a bonus of at least 10x your total bet.
• In addition to “Bull Elephant,” WMS’ “Dancing in Rio” game uses the popular 5x4 slot play format, just like other WMS favorites, such as “The Booted Cat” or “Pirate Queen.” The popular wheel bonus function, also seen on WMS games like Lucky Ladies or Pegasus, appears again on “The Cheshire Cat,” another new WMS addition at Lady Luck Casino.
• Lady Luck has also purchased a couple new machines from ever-popular Multimedia Games. The “Good Luck Charm” and “Beerfest” both hail from the brand. The former features five reels and 50 pay lines, with a top prize of 329,500 credits. Special features include a free spin bonus and pick-your-luck bonus. Plus, the game is highly customizable. Players can select 1 or 4 charms to personalize the background, and even designate a “Lucky Wild” charm of their choosing.
• Beerfest is another new addition to the Lady Lucky slot machine collection. This Multimedia Games unit has 40 pay lines and 5 reels, with a top prize of 136,500 credits. Two bonus features, “banquet bonus” and “beer bonus” heighten the excitement. The beer theme is sure to please beer-enthusiasts, with many themed game elements, such as selecting among various beer mugs for the chance to win.
• As the name suggests, “Crazy Money” is a game themed around dollars and cents. A five-reel game, it features 15 lines and a top bonus award of 15,000. Bet options are 1x, 3x, 6x and (a maximum of) 18x. The Money Catch Jackpot bonus game becomes available when a player collects five coins, each redeemable in bonus credits. Images of bills fly across the screen and the player has to pick them wisely.
• In addition to WMS, Multimedia Games and Incredible Technologies, many of the new games at Lady Luck Casino come from IGT S2000 series. Already, many of Lady Luck’s slot machines are made by IGT, a Tribal Gaming Partner company. Altogether, eight new slot machines are IGT-built. IGT’s “Triple Diamond” features five reels and 100 pay lines. The game features both a multiplier strike function and a bonus wheel.
• “Triple Butterfly 7s” and “Double Sizzling 7s” are two more popular three-reel IGT S2000 machines, with the classic spinning “7s” look.
• Another spinning reel game is IGT’s “Hot Peppers”, with double or quadruple line pay and three reels. It comes with 2- or 3-credit multipliers.
• “Double Hearts” has the same basic specifications, only with a 2-credit multiplier.
• “Double Wild Diamonds” is one of IGT’s much-lauded new machines of the S2000 series, featuring three reels, a single pay line, 2-credit multiplier, and a top award of 1,000 credits. If you’ve ever played “Double Wild Cherry” slots, you can expect the same great performance and an extremely similar setup.
Lady Luck Casino Marquette now offers all these new slots in addition to the existing array of games. Other classic favorites include “Cash Eruption,” “Mustang” and “Wonder Wizard.” All of the great new games are featured at Lady Luck Casino Marquette, where you can try out your luck at over 550 top-grade machines!